Saturday, May 21, 2005

Frickin' pissed by someone who thinks the world owes him. He thinks he blardy owns the forum!

Fuckin ass.

I tried to steer clear out of his way but no, he HAD to find a way to shoot at me. Actually, he's just someone who loves to take a potshot at everybody in general except the forum admin. Ass-licking? I think so.

I made a post regarding the slapping incident yesterday, and he just absolutely HAD to come in and judge everyone. No wonder I see so many members using the same line "Don't be too quick to judge if you don't know anything" at him.

He saw one incident, and he judged that both of us are in the wrong. Is he using my post to shoot at his wife? I don't know. From what he said, it was totally uncalled for that I am complaining that my boyfriend is too possessive. That if he controls too much, he is possessive, but if he doesn't control at all, he is not caring.

Haven't you heard of something called moderation, you idiot? It isn't exactly hard to go in between possessivness and totally uncaring. If you are not able to maintain that kind of balance in between, you shouldn't even get married in the first place!

Or are you judging me based on what your own wife says? Newsflash: I Am Not Her. Period. Do I have to explain every simple little thing to you? If I do, then I don't think you have that ability to judge everyone and anyone you see.

If I don't want to disclose the entire story behind that incident out in the open, that is my problem. I have no responsibility whatsoever to tell you the entire series of incidents that lead to it. Therefore, do not be quick to judge BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!

"dowan to say then dun bother to post la"

Meaning to say I have no rights to post whatever is on my mind? I have no rights to choose what to disclose and what to keep to myself? If I don't post, and everybody else doesn't post, then will this be called a forum?

"post liao cannot take the fact that u r as guilty of physical abuse......sigh, u mean this judging?"

Yes, sad to say, this IS considered judging of character. So to speak, I am guilty of physically abusing him ONCE and he of physically abusing me god knows how many times, is that justified?

A man kills an ant, another man kills a human. Do they both carry the same guilt?

"dun post if you do not expect comment and if u only EXPECT supportive posts, kindly STATE IT in your post."

Yes I was expecting comments, perhaps even advice, but I wasn't expecting shooting, flaming and being judged by someone who knows nothing that is happening.

Bloody irritating if you know what I mean.

No comments: