Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Flashback


Not celebrating our anniversary has always been and will always be a lasting tear in my heart.

Flashback the argument.

Flashback the unwillingness to talk.

Flashback the opening of presents and being unhappy because you thought I slammed the present down.

Flashback the less time spent alone together than with other friends.

Flashback the tears.

Flashback the blood.

I spent weeks on your present.

I wanted to open the bottle of ice-wine I stored in my cupboard specially for this occasion.

I wanted to make love all night long.

I wanted us to share every single moment we could together because I wanted it to be special.

Now all I want to do is to pound my chest and hit my head and cry.

Thanks for the memories.

Flashback of you treating me nicer than ever before way after our anniversary.

Flashback of us dancing in the wind.

Who have I become?

No comments: