Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm Back!


Yes! After this little hiatus from the normal crappy picturblogging me, I'm back! Just for the weekend though. Meeting Lazychoo everyday after work has left me little quality time with my computer.

First, all the old photos I took to post but didn't.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Directly after my accident. My left wrist's ligament almost tore. I dumped the heavy bandages though, now wearing just a wrist guard when it hurts.

However, I suspect I tore my nerves when my left knee landed on the floor. The wounds have healed but the entire area is still numb. Anyone knows what I can do? I've already iced it, thanks for the tip, FJ.

*edited* Why yes, that IS Roger in the picture with me and Lazychoo. You got a problem with it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Us playing Alexander's half cap helmet.

Me on Alexander's Dragstar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazychoo on Jinhan's RS250.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WaHey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazychoo trying out Tommy's OGK full face helmet which was bought specially to match Lazychoo's new bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Lazychoo's CBR929 came back from the workshop, we set about removing the stickers on the metal parts on the bike.

The other stickers on the fairings were already removed when they repainted the bike, so only the big SHIFT was left.

So anyway, this is where the SHIFT is positioned.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For want of a better picture..

Sorry but that's the only picture I could find with the SHIFT still intact.

Anyway, while taking it out I kind of messed with the stickers. I noticed that when you take out the F, the letters could be rearranged to form..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*sniggers*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powered up bikes.

A twin exhaust Mito.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Twin pipes for a RVF.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Double pipes for a Super4.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And double pipes for Samuel.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One on top and one..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No need post this comment. Glad you're better now. Hope the aloe vera helped. Your knee area numb? Mine is still numb after 2 years. Dunno why. Wah, you really enjoying siah. So busy, no time talk cock with me on MSN. sob sob sob.....Just joking. Catch you around.

FJ