Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back from the Reunion dinner


Thoughts: If things were turned around, if my friends invited me but explicitly state that they don't want you around, I'd rather not go. I won't go and pretend you don't exist.


It was a BLAST!

Right from getting there, running to and fro from my grandma's to my godmum's and back again, to setting up the tables, chit-chatting, eating, and watching tv in my grandpa's room.

Ah Qiang lending a hand preparing for the feast.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shirong lends a hand too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the Yu Sheng.

Before:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

During:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And after:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This would be yours truly walking around with my chopsticks camwhoring after eating the Yu Sheng.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sister.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shirong.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah Yong.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah Qiang.

By then I've lost my chopsticks, so I was just plain camwhoring with anybody who cared to camwhore with me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He says I look older than him. What do you think?

A mess of pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The feast begins!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After which we retreated into our grandpa's room to watch TV. Zhizhong says we should do a group photo like last year, so we did.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A room full of Tans!

After the entire thing, we all got home and began mass emailing each other about the photos. Ah yong saw the photos I edited last year and took the initiative this year to make his own edition and sent it out via mass email.

Here's his edition:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And from him, I got inspired to do a whore series of photo editing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you find anything wrong with this photo?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: