Saturday, February 17, 2007

It is..


...the last day of the lunar calendar and I am WORKING.

Damn you corporate world! Damn all you drivers who choose to service your cars at the last minute!

My Lazychoo is sleeping at home on my bed right at this moment, probably in the most comfortable position possible. And later on, at one or hopefully at twelve, I will ride over to Bishan and do some last minute shopping (which I know is going to be a mistake) and perhaps get some lunch for Lazychoo.

Lazychoo been so sweet these few days. I kind of get the feeling of the girl in the starhub commercial where her husband suddenly becomes very nice and does things for her instead of watch TV. Like something's amiss. But it's just little old me, thinking too much.

Anyway, reunion dinner's gonna be a blast, as always. Watch out for photos of the little monster with feelers after tonight!

No comments: