Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just to clear the air


Just to clear the air.

I do what I do because it feels right to me.

I offend people because I intend to. Whatever words you find offensive, I probably already know, so you don't have to warn me to be careful with my words.

If you find my words offensive, I probably meant it to be, so don't be so hard on yourself.

I probably already know the consequences and have already planned out what I need to do when I key in those words. So if nobody intercepts on anyone's behalf, things wouldn't go awry the way it did.

If you've noticed, and if you were one of the lucky ones who caught three of my previous posts, you'd remember I did not put any names either.

Nobody can ever understand me. Not even you.

So I'm not even bothering to even explain.

You don't understand.

No comments: