Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day


Expected it already, more or less.

Happy Valentine's Day to all you people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I want to work, work, work and never go home today.

Anyone with banquet deals tonight?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chocoman Seng's in hospital.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor Seng has to spend V-day alone in hospital because his lungs got infected when he was training in Taiwan.

Since the last time I saw him, he's got skinnier and tanner, otherwise completely the same.

He's an active guy involved in all sports, which means he's very fit and strong. But when I saw him in hospital the other day, my heart went out to him.

There was a tube connecting straight into his lung to drain out exccess blood. There was a needle stuck into him for all injections. There was a wound on his chest under his right arm. His face was pale and gaunt, his movements were slow and careful.

When he reached back to pick up a tin of biscuits for another friend, I could really feel the pain for him. He picked up the tin slowly and precisely, but was unable to take out the sticky tape around the rim of the tin.

Poor thing. He's discharging tonight. Let's all hope he gets better soon.

Jia you, Seng!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the group.

For those of you who don't like me, I don't give a fly.

For those of you who don't mind me, please continue.

I know there are none who likes me. But it doesn't matter.

For Lazychoo, I will try. However, I don't think you guys will see me much anyway, because for Lazychoo I will also get back my old friends whom I "let go willingly myself".

Dear old friends. Let's continue whatever we had. Weekends. Weekday dinners. Special occasions. Let's meet up again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. you are such a poor kid,little girl. hahahah.. but you deserve all these treatment. you ask for it yourself. you create it yourself..hahahah..

Melvin Poh said...

Damn you anonymous.. Well even if she deserves it, or whether she doesn't. That doesn't gives you the right to add salt to her wounds. You've gotta learn to watch that gap of yours man.

Anonymous said...

who's that annoying asshole who has nothing better to do than be a mean bitch to Jasmine?
If you've got nothing polite to say then shut the hell up.
Stay the fuck away from my classmate's blog and go kill yourself for being a loser.