Saturday, September 13, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHA


MY MANDY IS SHOOO CUTE!!!

First thing I see her doing when I woke up this afternoon, she's lying on the floor playing with her tail.

Cute, lah.

On a totally unrelated note. we attended Cookie and Sarrah's wedding the other day!

In SL.

(You must all be damn sick of my SL antics by now. But what the heck.)

The theme was "Goth".

Photobucket

I spent like an entire 1k linden for my overall outlook change. Nice? After awhile I didn't want to change back, but it'll look weird with me being the only goth walking around.

They had the wedding in a chapel in the sky. Apparently this chapel belongs to June, who for some reason had in his inventory anything and everything we needed (beds with sexual poseballs, wedding chapels, anything.)

Photobucket

And because the theme was gothic, there were spiderwebs and blood-splatters on the floor. Not to mention hordes of cockroaches, rats, and the occasional bunny who got lost.

Photobucket

Jee was the pastor officiating the wedding. Apparently someone hates him.

I couldn't get a picture of the entire chapel when it was filled. I got stuck with staring at Jee because I was afraid to move the camera because BOTH lazy and I were going to crash anytime soon.

Also, I got stuck staring at us at the wedding banquet because there were just too many people online.

Photobucket

"Jee, your floor too groovy liao. See liao headache, lah."

The bride got crashed when she tried to log in from home, so we had the group picture taken the next night.

We kind of borrowed places to take pictures in, so the party got crashed again and again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thus ends Kaki Isles' first ever wedding!

1 comment:

? said...

On a side note....
I saved up the local conversation especially on wad jee said during the wedding.

Hmm...I guess junz is the Mr Handy Man. Hahaha