Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SL Chalet


Photos for the first ever SL chalet (that I've attended).

I can see some of you frowning now, worried that I'd post your pictures up. No worries, I'm only posting those who have made guest appearances here before and even so, I'm not revealing their names (at least most of them).

Photobucket

Photobucket
June, still our BBQ man.

Photobucket

Obviously you can recognise le blogmistress, even though she got a little chubby, eh?

The only good thing about getting chubby? Bigger boobies. Other than that, nada. I am so going on a diet, right after I finish all of the world's gourmet cuisines.

Photobucket

This was taken from the back because we felt that the evening sky looked exactly like SL's sunset sky. Unfortunately, my crappy camera couldn't capture the spectacular myriad of colours.

Photobucket

Tulipcia made a lot of these to pass around. Mooncakes? Nope. Chocolates shaped like mooncakes. If she's selling them, I'm buying cuz it's deeelicious! Lazy couldn't get his hands off these.

It being near lantern festival, obviously we all had some fun with lanterns.

Photobucket
Twins

Photobucket
Traffic lights

Photobucket

We tried to teach the kakis how to make rockets, but because the whizzing-sound kind was not powerful enough, it didn't take off. I shall teach my dear readers here in my next entry, how to make rockets out of sparklers.

So when a group comes together, there's always an obligatory group photo. However, not everyone wants their face publicized, so........

Photobucket

....nah.

Thus ends SL Kaki Isles Chalet 2008.

Photobucket

4 comments:

? said...

Wah Piang Eh...All the smilely face..=_="

But then again, so strange tat u got the same idea as I have. I was thinking of uploading a photo of me in FB. But since I got 2 other ppl beside me, I tot of censoring them with the smilely face instead of mosaic.

Hmm...awaiting ur rocket entry. So I can make one n put in front of the parliament..

jazzyme said...

What to do...

Great minds think alike, idiots seldom differ, birds of a feather flock together, yadda yadda. You get what I mean.

? said...

Hmm..more like my brain ganna hijacked n the information got retrived. Hahaha

Anyway, the guy n the gal on the 1st photo got couple face leh. Fu qi niang. They look so alike.

jazzyme said...

Where got... you see the girl so tam-jiak while the guy not eating anything..

*evil grin*