Friday, September 19, 2008

L.J.C.G.


Guys, remember in a previous post who my (now ex-) boss was? Some of you whom I talked to who knows him are going to love this.

*EDITED 2.02pm*

SMS-es received today after I sent a follow up SMS telling my ex boss that I would like my testimonial by today. Prior to this, I sent him an SMS earlier on this week to tell him that I would like my testimonial by the end of this week.

From LJ, "Would like does not mean is ready but if u insist i will write a real testi out"

My reply "I told you earlier on this week that I would like my testimonial by the end of this week. If you are unable to keep to your promise of a testimonial, say so. Not the first time you never keep promise anyway."

LJ: "OK then no testi. M go n see all SMS u sent n my reply U say u want end of the week does that mean i had agreed? N become my fault n now become i don't keep my promises?"

LJ: "Thanks for making things easier. Pay day end of month. Ask your bf to collect on your behalf. Thanks"

When I told him to wait for a testimonial of him on my blog, this is his reply.

LJ: "Sure sure whatever. How long have to wait for it testi? My god u make it sound like u left the co. For months already. Do anything on your blog seriouslyself centered person living in your own la la world. All SMS are logged. Easily can print screen of all the smses (like chat log) from the day you left until now. Good thing bout iPhone. "

LJ: "We let the world see truth. Don't message anymore u send bad vibes around. Thanks"

LJ: "Sorry last SMS need to print screen so might as well. Still ask me to lie in the testi to say you work since fen in my co. Where got such thing one"

My reply: "Check your sms log. I did not ask you to lie. You lied on so many other accounts previously, none was requested by me. You said you will lie and tell the world i worked for pci for years, and that you will write a "power" testi for me. You promised 2k full time personal assistant when you wanted me to join you. I don't want to engage in childish banter with you already, so print this and stop hassling me."

LJ: "Sure I print this too. I have all the Docs your performance your timing to co. More to print screen. I be waiting for my testi at your blog looking forward n for your info your pay wasn't exatly the right amount if pay by hourly. The end. Bye"

Let is be known that I did not extract any replies out. The SMS-es from him are consecutive and follow each other. Also, mostly hypocritical.

Unfortunately I don't quite understand why iPhone being able to print-screen is brought into the topic. I think I made him nervous :) Let the smaller person have his last word, lah.

And if you're all curious, I'll post up the real deal in awhile. Unlike the super eng-enough-to-play-xbox-in-office LJ, I have a lot on my hands today.

1 comment:

? said...

Why is this ex-boss of urs whose english is so powderful? While urs even on SMS still tried to use puuuuurfect english?

Speaking of testimonial...I never got mine from the Army. Damn lazy platoon commander. Maybe I shld blog someting abt this aso. Hahaha

But then again...I got more problems at hand right now.