Monday, September 01, 2008

Unfortunately


Nobody reads my MSN conversations. Ever.

I recently found something suspicious when someone mirrored my thoughts about a certain issue exactly, right down to the sordid details. It was keyword-heavy and laced with a lot of what I usually bitch about on MSN.

So I checked my MSN, because that was where I released my frustration about this certain issue.

Unfortunately, the checkbox for "Automatically keep a history of my conversations" is checked.

Unfortunately, there was a folder with all my previous conversations with anyone and everyone containing my bitchings on this certain issue.

Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse after I started suspecting the intrusion of my MSN privacy (which happens on a lighter scale often when my things are often rummaged through, I should've expected this sooner or later).

Unfortunately, I absolutely believe the culprit in question have the full ability to do that and has no qalms about it.

Unfortunately, certain applications are presently permanantly not on, so there was no way to keep track of me unless he verbally tells it to others.

Unfortunately, you can't lie to sharp people. Not on this kind of scale.

And also unfortunately, I trusted you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, which I give to everybody. Which makes it all the more annoying that you betrayed it.

Oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it has to happen.

jazzyme said...

Also unfortunately, it's called manners. Unless a person is brought up in a rubbish dump, one shouldn't do this kind of despicable thing.

It's called social protocol.

Anonymous said...

how can you comment on someone's up bringing? you're insulting his/her parents. so rude.

Anonymous said...

cld not agree less.
msn logs are very personal,it's just like ones wallet/diary or handphone's sms.

one shld have no rights to access them unless with permission from owner.

and yes that person who intrudes your privacy is a piece of shit... no doubt about it.

jazzyme said...

Anon#1: Brainless comment #1. Did not comment on anyone's upbringing, did not insult people's parents. Logically, if a person was brought up in a rubbish dump, they would exhibit slightly more respect than this kind of behaviour.

However, I allow your brainless comment here because it looks funny. But by brainless comment #2 I'm going to put a stop to it.

Anon#2: I totally agree. Thank you for your comments.