Friday, June 16, 2006

Blog war


You want to have a blog war? Fine, LET'S FREAKING HAVE a BLOG WAR.

http://www.kchoo.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EDITED POST*

Rants deleted because of intrusion of privacy.

I'm going to just let him say what he wants and walk away. No use squabbling like little children.

Just for the record though, The things he blogs and the comments he leaves adds to the fact that I'm doing the right thing.

Oh well.

4 comments:

Su said...

take care honey....don't stress yourself out over this...time will sort it out....
i'm always there to support ya~
love ya and cheers!

Anonymous said...

he is one hell of a good guy

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

You aiight?

jazzyme said...

Su: Thanks darling, you're the sweetest.

Anon: Just because I didn't explain myself doesn't mean you can start judging.

Jenn: Yea, I'm aiight. I guess. How's you?