Thursday, June 08, 2006

Suffering from blog withdrawal symptoms


.. and basically internet withdrawal symptoms, headaches, chest pains, feeling very nauseous now and then. No, I'm not sick, I just feel unwell. Went to the doctor's just now, and he referred me to the polyclinic for a check-up.

Since my last post it's all work, meet Lazychoo, sleep, work, meet Lazychoo, sleep. Somebody please give me my life back! It's like I have totally no time for myself, to sit back, relax or even just to use the internet for more than 10 minutes.

I'm going crazy here.

Can't think clearly to type much, so here are some pictures to keep you entertained.

Here's my office table:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Slightly closer..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are the high technology whatnots I use everyday. What I don't understand is that I actually have to use BOTH the notebook and the PC AT THE SAME TIME.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Somewhere on the table lies a pile of tissue paper,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And for those of you close to me, you know I don't like bringing tissue paper around because they can somehow evolve from a nice packet into a messy ball wad outside of the packet. Then why-oh-why do I have 3 unopened packets and one half used packet on my office table?

These came from Lazychoo's dresser drawer. The exact drawer his previous other half used to put her make up and stuff. So no points for guessing whose they were. Lazychoo doesn't like to bring tissue out anyway, so he chucked them into my bag one day before we both set out for work.

Ah fuck. I said I don't want to think.

Anthony and Daniel came over to look for me during lunch one day. Went with them to a nearby coffeeshop for lunch and pictures.

Anthony,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Daniel, stoning away as usual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Random photos taken with my phone:

Lazychoo messing around with his bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture taken after he took out the fairing, which explains the bicycle-like appearance of his bike.

Couldn't resist this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This cute widdle thingie -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hopping around on the ground when Lazychoo was messing around with his bike again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think it's still too young to be flying, because although it did fly, it flew just slightly above the ground and for a short while. It got so annoyed at me for following it around that it turned around and faced me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"What d'ya want, punk?!"

This is the meter of Lazychoo's Honda wave

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guess how we did it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy, a CBR929 rider, hosted a barbeque one day when he came back for a few days after being posted overseas for work.

We thought it was a barbeque for fun as he would be leaving 2 days after that, but no, it was hosted for his ex-girlfriend's birthday. Got kinda' pissed because we weren't told anything about it and we attended the thing for him, not for some girl we don't quite know.

Anyway, being the annoyed me, I only took ONE picture of the thing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a couple of me and Lazychoo because I finally got him to wear that Doraemon polo tee! MUAHAHAHAHA! Don't think I can ever get him to wear that again, he doesn't like it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random photos from my camera again..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her name is Tiny. She sits in the van when Lazychoo drives back, and in my office during the day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ain't she cute?

Uncle Tommy~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Up coming photo taken and posted because he took my photo without permission using his new phone.

Neh neh ni bu bu~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Really artistic photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What stoning?!

CONTEMPLATION, deep deep in CONTEMPLATION ok?!