Thursday, June 22, 2006

Time to blog


Well there is absolutely nothing to do today (I left my job by the way. Long story.) and my itchy fingers decided to do a little bit of exercise.

Lazychoo's still in camp, probably sleeping. The poor thing's just came back from outfield training. He's probably flat out by now.

Nothing much has happened these few days except that I am still in the process of cleaning up my room (gasp!) and it is here I shall show you the horrors.

No wait, my camera's not cooperating with me at the moment. Here are photos I took of my room long before I started cleaning it.

Let the horror show begin.

My so-called "study" table,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My so-called "dressing" table,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The area where I dumped everything when I started cleaning last year,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The "walkway" to the door,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a chair posing as my bedside "table".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fantastic, isn't it? I was completely contented with the arrangements because only I know where everything was. I only started cleaning when even I don't know where some of my things are.

Moral of the story: Keep track of where your things are.

Now let's see if the camera's willing to cooperate now. *takes brave stab at connecting camera...*

HaHA! Voila! Here we go!

Looking from the door inwards..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

View from the windows.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See the little dudette there following me around despite the dust that was flying around everywhere?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She's my sweetest little girl.

Anyway, in the midst of cleaning I found a LOT of heartwarming things like this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A tinkling music comes out from the box when you wind the tiny handle on the side, playing some Disney music. This is like, the only remnent of souveniors we brought back from Disneyland. Might not seem much to you, but it's a treasured piece of mine.

And these,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

are my primary school basketball training/tournament jerseys.

I tried to keep them for as long as I could, but after digging them out I realized that the memories they brought back were more pain than heartwarming, so out they go! They're probably all cut up and sewn together as a rag lying under some dog or cat all the way in NANAS, alongside all the clothes I donated.

This is my empty bookcase which hasn't been empty since I moved here,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and it feels really weird having it empty. It's been in the family ever since my sister and I were wee tots crawling about. Now it's gotta go since I'm changing all the furnitures in my room.

Herein lies a hidden treasure trove..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

inside one of the cupboards.

Here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These were arranged in a fit of don't-know-what-to-do-with-the-empty-cupboard feeling and by and by I've come to love it. Everything in the room was cleared out except this cubbyhole. I just don't know what to do with it. I'd dearly love to keep it there, but I'm demolishing my bed sometime next week and they simply HAVE to go. But.. aaww.. I don't know what to do..

Ok, these were taken out of my wardrobe and meticulously arranged just for this picture. I need your advise, dear readers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Should I keep them or throw them away?

In this pile there are small achievements and blardy huge achievements. Small meaning school races, school high jumps and stuff. Big achievements being inter-zone basketball (Gold), national basketball (Gold), Overall division champion, cross-country races, inter-school cross country races and stuff like that.

These are the remnents of the glorious days. Thing is, I don't want to look back at past achievements. I only want to look forward on push myself harder. But whenever I look at this pile here I feel a rush of pride that keeps me pushing myself harder, but there's also a feeling of lingering sadness. Those were the days. They're gone now. They're memories of another life that I'm not living now. Sigh.

Should I hang on to them, or let them go and become mere memories?

Okay, back to the topic at hand, this is me having my feet up after a day's hard work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is me being itchy handed with my camera in hand disturbing my birds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cash acting cute and pretending to be a bat.

Hopefully I find the courage to clean up the bed-cupboard today!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More reports of recent happenings..

Super sua-ku(mountain tortoise. i.e. a person who's never been around much)'s very first time at Cosy Bay (that explains the pictures).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See that red dot on top of a building on the left?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was staring at it the whole night, pretending that it was Sauron's eye (from Lord of the Rings).


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have I or have I not posted this before?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Found this lying around somewhere in my pictures folder and thought you guys might like to see. This is proof of how good a rider yours truly is!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Tiny on the way to work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is Tiny at work. Phew! *wipes sweat off brow*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And from the place where we caught Tiny, comes Jazzy and Lazychoo's first ever sticker photo after so long together. Finally.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aaww..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looking at it still makes me swoon~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artistic photo alert!

Here's Lazychoo and his colleague with too much time on his hands.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here bro Vik after parading around in MY cardigan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Couldn't get a photo of him actually wearing it, he wouldn't let me.

Here's Lazychoo messing around with Ben's suit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Lacer" Lazychoo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And last but not least, MY BIKE ALSO HAVE CHAI! I have proof of it! See!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can be ferry vegetables too, just like any of you guys can!

Haha.

No comments: