Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just for the record


We're ok again. Went rounding alone on Friday (hit 175km/h this time), didn't expect him to come chasing after me. Didn't get to know it till I reached home and he waited downstairs not telling me until he got fed-up enough to leave.

We both sat down and had one of the most serious talks yet. Settled both our differences and more or less let go of a lot of things.

Now that we've become slightly inseperable, he's in reservist! Urgh! For five days! Sigh...

Anyway, lots of things to say, but not in this post because firstly, I don't remember what it was that I wanted to say and secondly, I wanted to keep this short and simple.

I can't believe I'm actually being stubborn with my boss right now! No, don't start scolding me yet, I don't even know what I'm doing. Ah well, Everything will work itself out in its own time, I guess. If not, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

1 comment:

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

What's wrong with you and your boss? I tend to avoid my boss, or rather, manager most of the time even tho she's sitting next to me separated by a walkway lol.

Damn sian man... World Cup, Melvin's pretty much ignoring me and more huffy than usual.

Missed you 3 women!