Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup is here


Call me mad but I DON'T like world Cup. Don't want to touch too much on this topic (in case I get rammed over by world cup fanatics) but please be careful with your bets. If you lose a significant amount of money and it only affects yourself, that's fine. But if it will indirectly affect your family and others around you, please think twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent bout of horrible mood has turned me vengeful. I'm starting to hate anyone who backstabs e, flames me, gossips about me, turns others against me, lies to me or does anything to let me down on purpose.

I think I'm not being unreasonable on this issue because I live by my words; I do not do any of the above until the person in question starts doing them to me first.

A friend of a friend has a LOT of comments about me. Come on dude, I don't even know you, what rights do you have to judge me? You say I'm quiet around you guys, but talk a lot with my biker friends, and why is that?

1) Because my biker friends don't judge me or tell rubbish to my boyfriend about me.
2) Because my biker friends don't give me the feeling that I am constantly under their judgement, the feeling that you have always given me.
3) Because I know them better than I know you.
4) Frankly, I'm just not interested in talking to you. Because our interests are not the same, we can't find topics to talk about. All you guys talk about is cars, school, soccer, drinking, or even the past. I don't know how to talk to you guys about your topics, except for maybe the past, and Lazychoo won't like it if I started talking about his ex-girlfriend, would he?

If you want to judge me, I'd suggest you look for someone else to judge/gossip about. I don't care and I have no interest in what you say, and I can't help it if you want to poison Lazychoo's mind against me. First you say I'm too fierce and controlling. Like hello? I'm fierce with others, but have you ever seen me controlling Lazychoo? Have anyone at all?

No. Because I listen to him and give in most of the time on what we want to do. Because I've changed so much for him and him only. But you don't see that, do you?

Get your fucking facts right before bad-mouthing me.

I'm not going to make the effort anymore. Ah fuck, this is making my mood more sour. I don't need to clarify myself and explain my actions anyway.

End of discussion.

2 comments:

feathers said...

It's sad how people like to gossip about other people. Does make the already complicated world more complicated. You are a strong gal, it's good that you ain't affected by them. Keep it up ya =)

Anonymous said...

wheee..

i'm leaving now! don miss me little girlll!!

stay safe always.
cheers.