Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Can't blog much


There's a long, boring story attached to the reason why I'm not blogging as often as I should/want to.

My internet was down for a couple of days because of a fault that some idiot broadband company won't admit, telling us instead when the technician came that nothing was wrong and that the internet magically came back on itself. Come on, own up, lah! Would it kill for you to admit it?

Anyway, also attached to the reason was the fact that I've just gotten my new computer (along with all the new furniture in my room) and I can't find the software to upload photos from my digicam into my new computer.

Almost crashed and burned a couple of times these few days. There I was, happily cruising along at maybe 120km/h, music from my mp3 blasting away into my ears and daydreaming on my bike. One moment I was somewhere in la-la land waltzing with my prince, the next something went off in my head and I landed back in reality, just in time to pull myself and my bike away from what looked like an imminent crash had I not woken up. No, I wasn't asleep. I was thinking about a lot of things and somehow they clouded the road that stretched out in front of me.

Anyway, along with the depression and the insomnia, came Mr Flu. Thanks leh, thanks for ravaging me while I was at my weakest. Lucky for me it's over now.

I feel so much better now, after having a talk with Lazychoo's sister. I began to see things about our relationship from an outsider's perspective, instead of being blinded by my own hurt and insecurity. Of course, the pain and insecurity will always be there, but with a little help from Lazychoo I believe we can both curb it.

It takes both hands to clap. It also takes effort from both parties in a relationship for it to work. Shall we work towards a common goal?

No comments: