Sunday, July 23, 2006

Excerpt from Espy


"IF is the word that keeps me going everyday. I just want you to know that, no matter what happens to either one of us. I will be right here waiting for you.

Until today, time has passed. People have moved on. But I refuse to jump into another relationship with anyone else. Because I know deep down inside of me. No one can replace you.Maybe someone else better is here along the way, but every individual is unique in their own ways. So what if someone else is better than you. She still won't be able to replace you in my heart. Because she isn't you. And that is the reason why I choose to remain single. Because you are irreplaceable.

Time will tell our story as it passes by every second.

As long as I am still breathing, I will be waiting for you.

A second chance for us to write a fresh chapter in the books is what I pray for everyday.

Nothing will change my love for you."

Lifted from Tianbao's blog http://number-55.blogspot.com/ . He wrote it to his ex-girlfriend after they broke up. I can't publicize why they broke up because the story is not mine to blog, but I can surely tell you bao has his reasons. And damn good ones at that.

Damn it, bao, why oh why do you have to make me so jealous?

I just want a relationship with a future. I just want one in which he will love me as much as I love him. I just want to understand what the fuck is true love and why everyone's chasing after it.

How hard is that?

You tell me.

1 comment:

#55 - 8th Sept. said...

The future of a relationship is based on what both individuals are looking for. God will take away true love if both of you take things for granted. Everyone yearns for it. But when they are presented with it, they either take it for granted or they simply let it out of their grasp. Some will realise it and have regrets and move on. While others are not even aware and will always be speaking of the pursuit for true love.