Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Still depressed


What could be worse? Oh I know.

Insomnia.

Fuck.

Someone sweet talked to me about it today. Felt much better, but the feeling came back after he went offline.

What the hell is happening?

Let's just pretend I don't know. Let's just pretend I don't think. And let's just pretend I don't feel.

Now isn't that much better?

Except that it isn't. It still hurts inside. Fuck. It shouldn't hurt so much. What he's doing I'm trying to do as well. Why is it still hurting so much?

People say we're the sweetest couple. People say we look like a problem-free couple.

Well let me tell you this.

The couple that looks the sweetest, have the most underlaying problems of all.

Fuck you. Fuck you all to heck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a trip to tioman again.

bring along a couple of yur gossip buddies.

cut off from the world for awhile & let the events in yur head catch up.....

from there slowly sort out the puzzles.

Anonymous said...

well said. People say we're the sweetest couple. People say we look like a problem-free couple.

I simply agrees with you and most guys always think that there are no problems with them. Rumors will not exist if nothing is wrong. And rumors is reflected on behaviour.

jazzyme said...

you know I don't really understand what you're trying to put across.. care to elaborate?

Anonymous said...

Sorry i am not good in words. Well, Men love to act smart in front of girlfriend and they think women are all bimbos. One more thing to highlight, Men will never admit their wrongs.. haha.