Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Updates on my room


After they removed everything..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are still in the living room

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... because the Salvation Army hasn't been by to collect them. I'm seriously thinking of donating everything to the karang-guni man.

While the men were working,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was selfishly cooking for myself (hey, there weren't enough macaroni to go around okay?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, the furniture came yesterday and this is how my room looks like now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't be fooled by the neatness, anything and everything that looks messy is all stuff into whatever cupboards available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad period of time for blogging.

Why?

Because..
1) I haven't been writing for a long time, and most of my language-use has gone down the drain.
2) No mood to blog.
3) Stupid phone line dies on me every afternoon.

Ah well. Hopefully my mood will get better soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!

Doesn't look like the pig-sty it used to resemble (used to resemble, not used to be, don't flame me)

:)

Nice!