Thursday, August 10, 2006

Aren't they sweet?


My baby in bed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Baroo?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This queen we found at Chong Pang Nasi Lemak,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.. who ruled over us with a regal stare.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, crap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog mistress playing with her hair (not to mention cam-whoring)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saw April's hair in braids, couldn't resist copying. Ha!

Her's is so much nicer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And if you're curious, I was watching the "Finding Neverland" on my computer. That's Johnny Depp playing pirates with the Llewelyn Davis kids.

Watch it, people. A supremely touching show. A little slow, maybe, but it adds up to the building of the feelings for the ending.

A show for artistic people who appreciate imaginations. And maybe Johnny Depp fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent the whole of today eating and eating.

Cereals.

Yea, you heard me right, I said cereals.

And now, after too much intake of MILK, I've become like this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Argh! Somebody flatten me!

No comments: