Thursday, August 31, 2006

Recomendation of the ..


Day? Month? Year? Since when have I made recomendations anyway?

Here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Read this. I'm serious.

I was never one for self-help books because I found them too biased and generalized and full of crap.

But this, it's touched my life and transformed my thinking totally the day it fell into my outstretched hands (Ok, so it didn't fell into my outstretched hands. I got it second-hand at 10 bucks from the cute Kenny Liao. But I digress.) It gave me the will and the determination to fight for my own future, not to mention the notion for the decisions I've made about my life, my relationship and my future.

Read this. Awesome morale-boosting power that makes one determined to be the best of the best no matter what one does.

No comments: