Thursday, August 10, 2006

The good thing about living on the lower levels next to your car park


.. is that you can admire your bike everyday from your room window.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovey dovey with Lazy-chooy


Guess where we were?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, I suck. And I have a sucky camera, so the blame doesn't entirely falls on me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lazychoo with a mild "Wah!" expression. You should see his incredible WAH! expression. Priceless!

And yesterday, Lazychoo accompanied me on a mad run to see the dogs and puppies of Pasir Ris farmway!

Me: "Choo, can I have a goldfishy?"

Him: "Yap."

Me: "How about a pair of goldfishies?"

Him: "Yap."

A while later...

Me: "Can I have a bunny?"

Him: "Your mom's going to kill me if I say yes."

Me (5 minutes later): "Can I have a bunny?"

Him: "Yap."

Ha!

Me(20 minutes later): "Can I have a puppy?"

Him: *Stun*

Me(30 minutes later): "Can I have 5 puppies?"

Him: *Stun even longer*

Him: "But I want a big dog."

Ha!

Me: "When I have my own house I want a house full of bunnies and puppies and goldfishies and birdies."

Him: *Gives really weird look*

Him: "Mad ah, you?"

I thought you should've known that you have a mad girlfriend by now.

Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever wonder where does the name "lazychoo" comes by?

jazzyme said...

er.. because he's lazy and his surname is choo?