Friday, August 04, 2006

Weird.


Had this weird dream last night.

In my dream, Lazychoo brought me along to meet his ex-girlfriend Linda. When I asked him why, he simply said because it was on the way. After giving both of them ample black faces and Linda disappeared, I found messages of him quarrelling with her over both of them being too quiet during the meetup.

Then we turned around a corner and he suddenly disappeared, and I found Lionel, my mech, standing beside me. We got chased into a shopping mall by drunkards with rotting faces, and Lionel, who turned into Eason Chan, got killed. He was reincarnated into a miniature schnauzer, and Dex appeared.

We were still wandering around in the shopping mall being chased by even more drunkards with rotting faces when I chanced upon a table consisting of my uncle, my oldest cousin and an old, old friend. We talked for awhile and suddenly I couldn't breathe.

I woke up gasping.

It was 4.30am. That scared the hell out of me. So I went over to my jeans, extracted my protection charm and put it on my bed's headboard.

Okay, so I'm superstitious. But I was scared, okay?

I guess that means no more afternoon naps for me. Bah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You know sometimes in your dreams you keep seeing a person, doesn't matter guy or girl, and having all sorts of dream-related experiences with him/her that you slowly fall for him/her, and then when you wake up you feel this sense of loss for someone who doesn't exist?

I guess that defines the term "dream guy/girl", huh?

No comments: