Saturday, August 26, 2006

Been at the hospital since Monday the 21st..


... And most of my friends know why.






.......... Because I work there.

*shiver*


Anyway, haven't been able to get access to internet much since I started work, so I guess blog posts will be fewer and further in between. Just bear with it for a while, when I get my diploma and find a better, not-so-crappy job like this one, I'll be able to log in and blog everyday. Wahey~

About my job. I work as a Patient Service Associate (whatever the hell that is), which in layman term translates into Everything Also Must Do with the exception of poking patients with needles. I'm in the eye department, and ironically I've been having a sore left eye since I started work.

It takes a lot out of you to work in an enviroment where there are a LOT of sick people. My biggest weakness is old people, because I have a soft spot for old people. When I see old sick people who I can't help, I feel like crying. The only thing I can do is to smile cheerfully and hope they'll be cheered up by me.

I hate my job. I hate the manager who's like a teacher, trying to control my every move. But the sad thing is, I'm kind of addicted to cheering the patients up. Oh well.

Crap job, crap pay. And they expect me to give my best. If it weren't for my desperate need of money for my bike's overhaul I wouldn't even sniff in their direction. Pfft!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's been so much that I want to blog about these few days. But I think most of the things I muse over are seriously not suitable for public publishing at the moment, so I'd better keep them to myself.

I do wish I can blog everyday. That way, many small but equally important details won't get left out. If you noticed, my recent posts are all quite generalized because I pack a lot of stuff into one post.

Sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My backseat got stolen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Argh.

And on top of that, my baby's now at the bike shop, waiting for the parts to come in so he can be fixed. Tentatively the problems are restricted to the piston and conrod. The mechanic hasn't done a thorough check yet to assess any other problems. Cost would roughy be around 800+ for the piston and conrod alone.

I want to die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really random photos I just want to share...

*Upcoming parking idiot photo dedicated to Bret. Heads up, dude! Here's the photo you saw me take!*

This dude who really should've gotten into the parking idiots blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He took up two parking slots in his hurry to rush into the KFC at Kallang. I give you two scenarios:

One:-
He needs to take a dump desperately. Runs into toilet, found that there were no toilet paper, wails "I can't shit without toilet paper!"
Ends up using leaves instead.

Two:-
Dude is out with his friends. Pregnant wife calls, screams "I WANT TO EAT KALLANG KFC's MASHED POTATOES! You better come back with it within 30 minutes or you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!" Dude rushes from the west side to Kallang to buy mashed potatoes, rushes home one minute late.
Ends up sleeping on the couch that night.

I am so crappy. Hardy-har-har.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So bite me.

On a totally different topic, Alexander's bought his new bike. A orange Dragstar with funny pieces of orange tape pasted on the oil tank, probably because of the scratch paintwork or something.

And this is his number plate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well they say publishing a person's number plate is bad luck, isn't it? But this doesn't count because it's damaged, right?

This picture shows all our bikes,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.. at a coffee-shop in Bishan, where they serve great pratas and awesome milo-pengs. Now if only I could remember where the coffeeshop is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Wayne,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Hi, I'm Wayne."

Who's a rare guest among our ex-Aprilian group ever since he entered army (Good, lah! Got army campmates don't want us liao, lah!)

The rest of the group that were at Sun Plaza Mac that day,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Samuel, displaying his muscles,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Do I have B.O?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Uh oh, she caught me smelling my armpit"

Samuel's gonna kill me.

This would be yours truly, still playing with her camera.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After we've had our fun at Mac's, we shifted to our usual place again, the Yishun Dam.

This would be me trying to scare them with my camera flash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See the white alien-like flashes? They're all headlights of bikes.

Photos of them on the road.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony

.. deserves a space on my blog for this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Does this look familiar?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course it does.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Remember, Anthony had his accident one year ago. So we're all kind of taking bets on whether this time next year he'll have his arm in a sling again.

Ha!

On a similar note, this is my arm.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Similar to Anthony's, except that my injury's a lot smaller (but for unknown reasons, mine leaked far more blood than his.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DARN THOSE THIEVES, MAY THEY ROT IN HELL! I think you should cover your bike in an open-air environment. Troublesome but well worth the efforts. Better still, put an alarm. (^.^)