Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Company Christmas Party!


I am SO lucky to have a company with lots of fun-loving bosses who thinks money should be spent like water!

They actually booked the whole Scruffy Murphy's bar at East Coast just for all of us! There were easily over a hundred of us what with all the company branches and all, and we all just squeezed into the not-quite-big bar and just had fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Left to right: Stephen, yours truly, Eric, Wati, Chin and Lim.

Eric dragged us in to an area inside with air-con and told us to wait for the others there. But after 10 minutes and nobody came in, I started doing what I'm most good at:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Camwhoring. Again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And after getting suitably bored of the hats we went out to find the rest of them milling about, not wanting to go in because it was crowded. Damn you guys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eric. He has lots of crappy jokes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The three girls of our workshop, yours truly, Wati and Joyce.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The one in red is my direct boss. He's competing in a beer drinking competition.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Surprisingly, he won. 100 big shiny bucks for the workshop fund!

My tyre technicians, Ah Foo, Ah Kok and yours truly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After taking this photo, Ah Kok made a special request to take a photo with Lazychoo. Hm.. I wonder why.

Maybe because they're both called Ah Koks? (No Lazychoo, don't kill me!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stephen, my warehouse supervisor.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Lazy and me, taken right before the battle of the artificial snow started.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See! Even my camera also got snow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Boss got aimed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They kept buying the snow spray from the vendors, who magically appeared when we started battling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the most coincidental thing happened.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That, is Jiahe. A guy I've known from.. like.. 5 years ago? Used to be my jogging buddy, basketball friend, and a talk cock connection. We took our class 2B TP together, and I passed while he failed *sniggers*. He was there as a vendor, selling the snow spray.

Lesson learnt this year: Never spray a guy who is actually selling the sprays. Because he can chase after you and empty two cans on your head and still go back for more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Damn you, stupid Jiahe!

This, is my BIG boss. He owns the entire chain of car selling company + my workshop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Young, eh?

He got aimed too, until his whole body was covered in snow and the stringy thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Merry Christmas~!

No comments: