Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Random Pictoblog


I noticed this kind of random pictoblog happens everytime I collect way too many photos in my camera. Either that, or it's just too much of a bother to post them up one by one in individual posts.

Might as well consolidate them together, right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So what happens is that I choose the pictures I want, and find about an hour for when I'm free to upload, resize and edit the pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And occasionally give a little bit of comments, and group some of them together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lazychoo helping me set up our Christmas tree.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Notice the toys under the tree. They all came from Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the ultimate sign of a good year's haul.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Battery not included.

The Christmas dinner with my extended family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My papa beside my grandpapa.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mama and papa with a funny face.

No comments: