Friday, December 01, 2006

Being really kaypoh


I've been really kaypoh about a fellow blogger's situation.

http://joewei.blogspot.com/

She was my Ah Yang korkor's friend. After he died, she sent me a message through friendster and gave me a link to her blog, in which she wrote about him.

Anyway, after reading her blog, I am so damn PISSED OFF at SBB, even though it's totally no business of mine. She's been through so much, and he's still being such an ass.

Another friend of mine also named Ting, declares that she will skin him alive if she finds out that he wants the baby to recognise him as her dad.

I don't really kow her, but I feel as if I've known her for a long time from reading her blog. Which explains why I'm caring so much.

Wouldn't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!