Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Abyss


Everyday.

For every day that I have stared into the darkest part of the abyss inside of me. For every single hour. Every single minute.

For every day that I have fought against it. For every day that I have kicked and screamed at it to go away. Now it captures me within its darkness, and in a perverted way I feel safe. Famaliarity can make one feel safe some times. Still...

Excruciating.

Why?

I've done nothing wrong.

Why have you come to haunt me again?

Will I never slip away from your everlasting grasp?

Stop tormenting me. Stop giving me voices and images inside of my head.

Because nobody will ever understand me. Nobody can.

Why is that crazy bitch so weird? Mood swings every hour, thinking about things she shouldn't be thinking.

Poor boyfriend.

Nobody understands...














Get away from me.

No comments: