Monday, January 01, 2007

The Ultimate Sign of a Good Year's Haul


My mummy, my sister and my Lazy went crazy with this year's Christmas presents. Each of them gave me 3 presents, while the near-broke me got them all only one each.

From Mummy dearest,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a webcam (for goodness knows what),

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a 1 GIG thumbdrive (this, I need),

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and a pug that can walk and bark for hours. Believe me, this is one cute little puppy.

From my sister,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This cute ornamental bear thingy, which opens up into an eye-make up with the eye shadows and mascara.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this bag to put it in,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this awesome hooded parka that I'm so in love with.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, of all things, a box of pantyliners.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From my Lazy,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A pair of sunglasses we got from East Coast Park. Originally supposed to be someone else's present, but I decided that I wanted it for myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My back seat! My Lazy got it for me as a Christmas present, but couldn't resist giving it to me a few days earlier. He had the good people at First Motors mould one for him earlier on in the month without telling me.

Evil. *smiles*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This leather-like Adidas white sling bag that he skipped lunches for, wrapped up in a sweet white abandoned bear wrapping and a card proclaiming that Dum-Dum loves Darling.


Are you squirming yet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazy's feet, which he refused to move when I was taking pictures of the presents.

And using $3 and an unbeatable skill of bear-bear-catching, he caught this for me as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't this the sweetest thing ever?

And finally,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a picture puzzle of his favourite picture.

Which I gave to him.

Last year.

As a Christmas present.

That which was lying underneath his dresser for the whole year.

So finally we finished the puzzle and he got us a puzzle frame. So YAY~!

*3 pieces left* "Aiyah so easy." *He tries to fit the pieces in* "Cannot leh." *She reaches out and piece it* "Orh! Chey. So easy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. do u know where to get that beary eye make up.. look super cute.. thinking of getting one for my sister birthday.. its super cute!ENVIOUS!