Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Prawn Fishing Family Outing


When Mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I wanted, except for everyone to be as happy as they can be.

Our discussion led to our childhood, and soon we settled for one of my favourite childhood pastimes.

Prawn fishing.

Here's me the great big camwhore,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's a picture of my sister's ass,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi, Sis!

She is so going to kill me for that.

We finally arrived at the Jurong fishing pond after a series of unfortunate incidents following a feast of a dinner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the fish pond, we found many uncles standing in the same position.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe when you stand like this all the female prawns will find you attractive and flock to you.

So my very own uncle decided to monkey-see-monkey-do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And YAY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We caught one!

After awhile it got too much for the restless Lazychoo to bear, so he started imitating the signboard at the road when we entered the area.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My sister went all around the area to look for prawns, but had no luck either.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

While yours truly lounged around the area and did what she does best: Camwhore.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oei, feet also can camwhore one hor.

Thanks to Mom and Dad who made this outing possible,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And to this wee little frog who kena bullied by both me and my sister. Thanks for taking a bit of the boredom away!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So at the end of the day, due to the floods in Malaysia they had a very limited supply of prawns. Which justifies the fact that we only caught this one miserable little prawn that's still sitting in my freezer now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: