Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another Epic day in office


Well... We're having an awfully sleepy weather today, with a little rain here and there, and the sky slightly downcast, and I'm stuck in office waiting for lunch-time.

So...

My deskmates started having a ball.

Mini red Dante.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Greeny humping mini red Dante.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baby bunny humping mini red Dante.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what happened to Greeny's arm after it got caught in my raincoat bag's sling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Baby licking Girl Girl after Girl Girl had a fight with Ducky and got the worst of it. Ducky's strutting around like a Queen right now because she knows she's the best fighter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bike broke down at work on Thursday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My technicians tried their hands at messing around with my bike, with me hovering behind nagging at them consistantly. After awhile we finally found the problem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The new and the old.

My old fuse's shot to hell.

Nice?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working near so many car workshops, you get to see a LOT of really weird accidents.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Most of them you don't really know how it happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charbo ahh... You told your mum I left my job? Lol I'm still AIG's slave la xiao jie.

Ah ma called when I was having my smoking break, and preached that I should not worry about telling her things aka quitting my job, and I was like, "what the hell?!"