Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Attention Mayday Fans!


Attention! Attention!

Fun fact of the day: Did you know that premium seating for the Mayday concert sold out within a week they released the tickets?

And I happen to have three of these.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One for the crazy Mayday fan that is JazzyME, one for Lazychoo, and one for our not-so-crazy Mayday fan CS.

Problem is, something else's cropped up for CS, and he couldn't attend this concert. So now, he's letting go of his ticket to the lucky winner who happens to call first!

Tickets bought at $130, he's willing to let go at $100. And as an added privilege for my readers, I'm subsidizing 10 measly bucks for readers who get the tickets through my blog. Which means you pay him $90 and I swipe his $10.

$90 for a premium Mayday ticket plus the chance to sit next to me! Any takers?

Promotion ends 2nd June. Which is the day of the concert itself.

So hurry! Either call me if you have my number, or call Lazychoo at 94879127 (you can also call this number if you're looking for an IT technician that charges reasonable prices), SMS, MSN, PM, whatever form of contact you like, as long as it reaches before Saturday.

Hurry!

No comments: