Friday, May 04, 2007

Jealousy


Jealousy is a fickle thing. It can make your mind go haywire and think of worst-case scenerios.

Is it jealousy and possessiveness that's keeping lovers apart? Something to think about.

Is it jealousy and possessiveness that's preventing you from even listening?

Is it the combination of both that prevents you from believing?

You set the unsaid and therefore invisible rules. I didn't chase after you, so I don't get the chance to explain myself for coming home at 3 in the morning after a night out with my friends. You set the rules that say that I made you look stupid and like a jerk. So what have you made me look like?

Ask around.

Most of the time it's just a toe out of line and I get it. Bad.

Jealousy is a fickle thing. Because along with jealousy, comes pride and possessiveness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiz..... what a bumpy relationship. If he can't trust you now... how to live together a life time.... Prove to him you have done nothing wrong..

Anonymous said...

Whole day uncontactable, donno where you are, who you're with.. Don't know kanna accident, mugged, rape or murder anot...
Mum calling me at home every 10 minutes..

Any normal human with feelings also will angry lor..
Next time have the heart to call back.

jazzyme said...

Anon: If he'd listen, I can explain. I don't have any physical proof that a third person was there, it's only up to him to believe.

Cudas: You're fucking two-faced and double standard. compare my comment in your blog to your comment in my blog. Which is worse? Which gets published? You can post embarassing airing-dirty-laundry comments but my comment about you forcing me to look at your photos gets deleted?

Oh yea. About your current comment. I don't remember having a curfew. When I come back late at night after being uncontactable for a few hours, I know I am wrong. I expect nothing less than aggression from his side. BUT it does not justify a break-up. Understand?

Anonymous said...

Not really gonna touch on your relationship problems. *steer damn clear*

Tough love. I hate being put on the spot, to play the worrying family member role. Could have just frigging not be bothered. But I choose to feel like strangling you. That's my choice. I hate you for putting me in that spot.

Your no-brainer comment still there what. There's nothing I've said in there worth commenting anyway, that place is too sanitised, so go ahead. Spit on it if you want. I just thought you like yours dirty. >p