Friday, May 04, 2007

Trying


I am trying and yet you're pushing me away.

Further and further each time.

My few-months-old friends are not more important than you, but your 15-years-old friend is more important than I am.

So many times I tried to reach out to you.

Why am I bearing the burden of your own insecurity for yourself?

Someone once told me never to walk away. Because walking away means giving up. So you're giving up, pushing me away.

Then why were you expecting me to chase after you? Why were you waiting downstairs without telling me?

Maybe I should've installed CCTVs at my void deck. To see if anyone is waiting for me at all. For all I know, many people like to do this too. To walk away and expect people to chase after them. Twice.

This is so crap. I am so confused. Maybe in some perverted way I had wanted this too. Which might be the reason why I am not going all out. I wanted to get a new phone for him today. I also wanted to pack all his things and send them back with the new phone.

Oh god I am so confused. What is it exactly that I want?

This confusion has got nothing to do with Dee W.

A part of me wants to run bare-footed downstairs uncaring of my hurt ankle after his leaving bike. A part of me tells myself I should let it simmer, let him cool down. A part of me wants to pack his things right now and end everything. A part of me refuses to let go, and a part of me already has. The part of me that refuses to let go sees his sweetest moments. The part of me that has sees him at his most unreasonable and possessive moments, coupled together with the problem of his friends, and his family.

We're not going to make it, aren't we?

I'm just sad to see things end this way. We could've still been friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... :)
by the way, i realised my friend name is Alan Seah, not Alan See.

cheers

Anonymous said...

As a matter of respect, you should have informed him in advance where/whom u going out wif if you knew is a late outing. Anyone will be worried/pissing mad if their gf is uncontactable at such wee hours mah.

Cheer up. I hope the misunderstanding is cleared soon.

Anonymous said...

You have to learnt to compromise. This is the key. But over compromising will lead to a burdern. No one will be able to tel u wat to do in r/s matters. You hav to decide yrself. Hope everything turns well... :)

Anonymous said...

Sighz..When will you both ever end? it never seems to be ending...always quarreling over some kiddy stuff that you've done. when will you ever grow up little girl? well again, if you really respect lazychoo, you won't do such things loh. sighz...

Anonymous said...

think about it. if you were in lazychoo's situation now. how would you be feeling?

Anonymous said...

He may not be the guy for you... Love is like err, make you happy? If so xin ku, no point hanging on to it, let go ba... taste the single life, not bad too =)
Take care dame, dun push yrself too hard ya =)

feathers said...

Sigh, you know one of the saddest thing on earth is seeing some immature irresponsible people asking other people to stop doing kiddy stuff and grow up. And not forgetting asking other people to respect someone when he don't know what that word means. And also asking someone to put themselves in other people's shoes when he don't even know how!!

I seriously don't know if I should cry that such people exist or laugh at his stupidity.

P.S I'm just assuming is a HE since females are usually more sensitive. I could be wrong, oh well... *shrugs*