Friday, May 23, 2008

The Day I Made Dinner


And all the mad rush after work just because Lazy jokingly said he wanted me to cook that night.

Photobucket

However, it was fun. I enjoy playing with food. Hiak hiak.

Baked portebello mushrooms with spiced minced meat, mozerella cheese flakes garnished with ham. This idea came from devilled-eggs, except I switched eggs for portebello mushrooms and added some creativity.

Photobucket

Extra virgin olive oil sauteed salmon with salt-boiled broccolli garnishes. The broccolli idea came from parsley garnish idea, except that I don't quite like the parsley taste.

Photobucket

Steamed eggs with luncheon meat cubes. It was supposed to be chawanmushi eggs but I suck, so it came up just steamed.

Photobucket

Not bad, eh? Could be better, but then again I was playing with ingredients I've never played with before. So there.

No comments: