Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Quotable Quotes From W



“It's in the time-planning. If you plan your time well, you can finish work and get back on time. Then you'll have more time to pursue whatever it is you like. Like me for example - I don't surf during work, I don't even stop to talk, and I get to finish on time and go home while everyone else is doing overtime.


It's all about time-planning."


"Everything can be solved - It just takes time, or money."


"I am still the man of the family and I must work hard to show her and her family that I can take good care of her."



" 凡事都要往好的方面看。只要往好的方面看,能够做到的效率好比往坏的方面看。 "


"Whether or not one wants to upgrade himself, depends on how much committed one is to giving the other party a better future. It's more of a, showing gratitude for the other party who is showing faith in oneself."



"Buy house no need to come out with cash one."



"上一辈的恩怨就让上一辈解决。晚辈插手只会带来无需的烦恼。 ”


“If you're not ready and yet you do it, the only way you're going to go is down."


"Communication." Need I say more?


Life lessons indeed.




" 其实你没有失去他。"

No comments: