Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Hate Drivers


- Never see female riders before; treat me as Zoo exhibit. The cute ones stare never mind, but the dirty old fellows who visit Geylang all got the "undressing you with their eyes" look.

- Think that the road is theirs, because they paid more for the comfort. Dudes, we're already suffering under the helmet and the sun, the least you could do is to not irk us while sitting in your carbon-monoxide hell.

- Most taxi drivers like to stop without turning on hazard light. Thank goodness I am the stay-on-right-lane kind, or I'd have hit the one just now.

- Most lorry drivers like to anyhow switch lane without looking. Especially when stationary. There was this one this morning, a FUCKING MORON, who was stuck on the right lane behind a vehicle making a right turn, on the right lane because he is an IDIOT WITH NOT ENOUGH BRAINS TO OBEY THE RULES (lorries and vans are supposed to stay on the left lane). How did I know he wasn't going to make a right turn also? Because he FUCKING turned left and slammed the accelerator right in front of me. I was already screaming in my helmet because I knew it was going to be a direct hit. There were pedestrians walking on the left (across the road) so if I went too far I would hit the pedestrians instead of the lorry (which I would prefer to hit, since I'm going to get hurt anyway I might as well make it worthwhile for me). So I made a calculated risk and ta-da~ I'm still alive. Wish I had given him the middle finger though.

- Tiong-Chia, Zhnged-Cars, people who waste a lot of money doing up their car nice nice. Why is this group annoying? This is the group most likely to try to race with me. In the mornings. During jams. This group also has not much brains, but they're better than FUCKING LORRY DRIVERS.

- Malaysian drivers (I know more M'sian riders are worse). It's ok to don't know our rules and what the streetlights mean, but don't act smart and speed and bully people on SG roads.

- Drivers like to monkey see monkey do. One disturb me, all disturb me. Speed up, slow down, speed up slow down. These kind of people are the ones who deserve a horrible accident the most.

- Road hogging on the right lane. Freaking cab driver going so near to the car on the left just before a traffic light blocking me from squeezing, cruising along so slowly that he made me miss the green light therefore making me officially 2 minutes late for work.

- At traffic lights, the cars who want to see me will move so much forward that they block the pedestrians from crossing. Usually I will stop in front of the cars on the first column of the pedestrian crossing. The no brainers who hasn't seen a girl on a bike before will keep moving forward until they block up the padestrian pathway entirely.

- Drivers are jealous people. They're jealous because we can squeeze between cars and anyhow park. So they rat on us and try to make life as miserable for us as possible.

My throat is still sore from screaming when the lorry turned out just now. Car drivers, you suck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo girl, you're pretty and demure in looks but why so foul mouth? What a waste.

Melvin Poh said...

Buddy... Relac relac.. hehe not all drivers are bad ppl yah? At least not me right? Keke

jazzyme said...

Anon: I agree totally with you on the me being pretty and demure part, but I don't think a pretty and demure girl should let people step on her or die on the road silently.

And it's not much of a foul mouth. F.U.C.K stands for Fornication Under Consent of the King, of Anglo-Saxon origin. Go check out the story online, it's quite amusing.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you humble yourself down. You still have a long way to go in life. You havent really consider yourself pretty unless you have that in the heart. From the way you post, you dont seem to be pretty in the heart , constantly snapping at others except yourself. Wonder how your bf can tolerate you.

Humble yourself down girl. You path is still long.

jazzyme said...

You know I actually am humble if you know me personally. It's people like you with your brainless initial comments that make me snap at you (actually it's only one other person with the brainless comments, but I digress).

I know your type. You actually don't have much of a life that you need to pass it sitting in front of your computer surfing through blogs and judging people to make yourself feel significant. You think the world needs your judgement, and therefore you spend Thursday mornings at work surfing.

If you don't know me personally, I'd appreciate if you don't pass judgement so quickly. If you can't stand the comeback, stop leaving brainless comments. Leave some constructive ones instead.