Monday, May 19, 2008

Taking A Peek



... around the corner. Testing the water to see if everything is still alright. If he even so much as breathes funny, I need to watch my step.


And the awesome thing is, he's doing the same to someone else. So instead of just watching my step around this master of mine, I need to watch it even more around the overlord whom he fears. Instead of just serving my own master, I must serve the overlord as well.


I put up a fight. But who can win an overlord? Every battle is a losing one. Every war at the losing end.


The tables have turned when marriage is again brought into the question. I could run, but we're running out of time. I think we did a fine job when we ran away from the marriage problem. One solution - not marry. Now that he feels he's getting older, we've got nowhere to run but the face every single problem we ran away from.


The overlord is again brought into the equation. Contradictions almost always arise when dealing with this problem. The overlord wields too much power. Maybe I should kneel down and stretch out my neck as a sign of giving in. Then again, maybe not. Too many problems to deal with. Maybe I don't want to deal with them.


Brainy, how did you deal with it?


The whole wide world wants a piece of him, be it for companionship or for computer help, and he willingly gives. The whole wide world wanted a piece of me, but I turned them down because he didn't like it. He says that it was something I did willingly, and that he was not willing to do the same.


So now, I'm opening myself up for the whole wide world to take. Would you like a piece of me?





Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are one interesting girl. keep it going. at least your attitude comes with style. no picking up. not moronic. just admiring. i'll be poking around if you don't mind. :)

jazzyme said...

You're welcomed to. ^-^