Thursday, August 25, 2005

Gosh! What a great day today!

Before I start rattling on about what a great day this has been, let me start off with some newsflash first. I've gotten my air-con fixed, which probably means I'll be hiding more and more in my room. I've cleared out the table and shelf below the air-con so my stuff wouldn't get dusty. So now I have this incredibly packed area right in front of my wardrobe while the area under my air-con's empty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gawd I can't believe I have so much crap lying around in my room. I need a man-servant! *stares at Y* Someone clean my room please~ *stares at Y some more*

I went shopping with my sister today. Total spent: $100++. I got a pair of jeans, and some incredibly sexy bras and undies. No, I'm not posting pictures of that up here, you sick pervert!

On a lighter note, I'll probably be shifting to SSDC for my 2b licence instead of BBDC. I'll just treat the money I've wasted there as .. as.. erm.. can't think of anything good so I'll just think of it as wasted.

We had a forum gathering today. A bike gathering actually. I had so much fun! I've haven't ridden so much since ah Yang korkor passed away, so I was slightly ecstatic.

Kenny was there, as well as Darryl and Junjie, and practically everyone who put their name down in the list except that faggot Steven who did not even put down his number.

Four of us met up first, Me, Kenny, Darryl and Anthony, and we sat chatting at Mac's until it was almost 10. Anthony had his arm in a sling because of an accident a few days ago, so Darryl drove him. Kenny pilloned me and we went over to Lower Seletar to meet up with the rest. I thought I was late, but Lester was even later! He came around 12 and met us up at Jalan Kayu, where we sat down and everyone just generally chatted about bikes.

I forgot my jacket when I got on Kenny's bike, and it was so cold! But nothing compares to the ecstatic feeling of zooming across a straight road, cutting corners and the feeling of flying. Flying? For awhile, I think I did. We reached Jalan Kayu too soon. I so wanted the ride to last forever.

I went off with Darryl to take a peep at an Aquarium shop nearby and almost refused to leave because they had such a cute and sweet husky. We were also surprised by this fish that jumped out of the tank and was gasping for life. I have the pictures in my phone but I don't really know how to transfer them into the computer so.. poor people who want photos.

Anyway, after we went back to the group and settled down, this incredibly idiotic sportscar came by. It would've been beautiful, had it not had a huge face emblazoned on the side, peoclaiming Leon as their superstar. We sat a few tables away from Leon's table.

I don't see what the big deal is, having a superstar as a friend. But his friends thought otherwise. They walked like him, acted like him and they all looked so egoistical. A few girls came after that, all dressed up and ready to kill. Hello girls, this is Jalan Kayu, not your superstar studio or anything. Kudos to the indian ti kos who tried to pick them up. The guys just stared at me when I walked past, as if expecting me to ask for Leon's signature or something. Pfft! As if I would.

We zoomed back again to Lower Seletar when we felt the superstar light was too bright for us. We chatted some more about everything under the stars while I bugged everyone to take a picture together. We got to learn about each other's riding scars and heard the horrific story of Lester's experience of being admitted into a Malaysian hospital after a terrible accident. Made me reconsider a lot about getting a bike.

But I still want to get a bike. It's been a dream of mine ever since I was a weeny tot. If I never get to fulfil my dreams, at least I accomplished this dream of mine.

Anyway, pictures!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My ride for tonight, Kenny's superfour -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someone's friend's Kawasaki Kips -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sam's Honda something something -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Organizer of sorts, Junjie's superfour -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alan's Fraser (or something)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notice all the orbs.. creepy -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A stab at being artistic -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't worry, it's only cigarette smoke -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Without the smoke -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Latecomer Lester with all 4 bikes -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, a group photo! I bugged them for a long time for thing, so I feel very proud of these two pictures -->

From left to right: Kenny, Me, Junjie, Darryl, Anthony, Alan and Lester

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A rearranged pic -->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Doh!

No comments: