Saturday, August 20, 2005

Midnight Scrabble till early morn. We're crazy.

I think I've kinda' lost touch with the world outside, and with my friends. When Y's out with his friends, I feel kinda lost. I don't even have a person who first comes to mind when I want to ask someone, anyone out anymore.

I think I'll just start contacting all my old friends again. It's time for me to go back.

Spent the day lazing around. I took Cash, Mika and Peaches to the bird shop again today to get Cash's nails trimmed. Some guy called Kenny accompanied me and we got there in his HUGE, OBIANG grey van. Victor seemed surprised to see me and he was so jealous that I found Peaches. Such a nice feeling, going to a place where they know you and make friendly jokes with you.

Came back and lazed around somemore. Such a lazy day.

I miss my old friends.

Well, since there's nothing to do, I shall describe the man of my dreams~ *swoon*

I like a gentleman. One who opens doors for me and carries my shopping bags. One who oozes sincerity and charisma. On the other hand, if he looks down on me, I will beat the pulp out of him.

Even though I like gentlemanly guys, I don't like those who think stereotypically of girls. I am an extreme girl, sporty, active, a little rough, but I wish to be treated as a lady too. He must be understanding and considerate because I expect that of people what I always do unto them.

He must respect me and my wishes, as I will respect him. I like a family man. One who loves his family as I love mine. And he must, definately MUST be mature. Gawd knows how many childish guys I once knew. Mature in thinking, in actions and in .. *grin*

I love seeing men in formal wear or uniform. Don't ask why, but office wear completed with a tie turns me on. Not many men can have the height and build to carry it off, mind you.

I like sporty guys. There's something inexplicably attracting about a panting and sweating guy with tanned skin. He must be humourous (but not to the extent of hurting) and slightly crazy.

Crazy in the sense that he'll be willing to accompany me in my on-going search for pets, pets and more pets. I like to visit pet shops, pet farms, anything and everything to do with pets and animals. Oh, and he must love my animals too, inclusive of my dog and my three parrots.

Hmz.. have I left anything out?

No comments: