Thursday, August 18, 2005

You peeps from MOP want me to post? Then I'LL POST!

Fuming now.

Somehow I got dragged into a war to which I was COMPLETELY unaware of. Somehow my blog got publicized.

It started out as a thread claiming that a certain pet shop in Balestier having bad service, with bad staff, bad service and an Alaskan Malamute attacking the thread starter.

Suspiciously, thread starter posted thread within minutes of registering. I remember when I just started posting. It took me three days after registering to gather up my nerves to start posting.

Another new member came on and related her experiences in that shop. Maybe she was relating true incidents, or maybe she was just adding oil to the fire. I don't know and frankly, I don't care.

Subsequent posts were going with the flow and no sign of war anywhere when POW! Came the first blow.

D's post was logical but slightly extreme. With him is the point (rightly so, I agree) that they jumped to conclusions too soon (as did he with the puppy and the compensation part). He is also right with the point about puppies wanting to chase and play with their mouths.

But against him is the fact that his thinking does not allow other people to have freedom of movement without explaining every single little detail. Every single second of movement must be reported in a single post, going something like.. "At 4.34 I picked up the XXX shampoo and examined it. At exactly 4.34 and 30 seconds I was attacked by the Alaskan Malamute. 3 minutes and 47 seconds later the ah lian staff came and saved me from it."

D's post was followed by a post which reminds me of the grass. Wherever the wind blows, the grass follows. A lot of people in MOP is like that. Including that fat bitch.

Thread starter backs down and asks for closure of thread. Apologises for tension in the thread.

D replies and there is again a good and bad point. His second sentence pinpoints "the problem with other people is..." blah blah when he himself does it. Gawd, I may be asked to dig out another thread but hey, like I care.

Good point is that the abovementioned starting statement's sentence is true. And, since it is only a forum, people shouldn't get so emotionally involved (ok, I'm guilty).

And then blah blah blah war started by small insignificant dipsh*t with multiple nicks blah blah shit-stirrer aka Mr T blah blah blah shit-stirrer no.2 aka Mr T with multiple nicks blah blah blah direct shooting war (eg. nuts and monkeys and retardation) blah blah blah grass sucking up to the big big wind again blah blah big wind damn happy got people suck up to him blah blah blah people trying to bring down the fire blah blah going off topic.. looking good..

And POW! Second hit. You bloody ass fattyweng, what is your problem? Do I even know you? Did you really have to drag me into this? You are nothing but an insignificant little beetle to me which I don't even want to know about you creating gawd knows how many accounts. By dragging me into this you are asking for war.

You have only ever made three posts and all to stir up shit. Just who the hell are you? Yes, I agree that D is arrogant. But I've already removed my blog posts regarding the war between me and him, for the sake of my blog. It's amusing to see war posts here and there once in a while, but when it gets clogged up with them it gets really boring.

Back to me. I was FUMING because I have been dragged into a thread that I have no part of. Now, I will stop fuming and reply in regard to the reply made against the abovementioned post by D.

If this blog is subject to defamation, then why have you not taken legal actions yet? I can only find two possible reasons. One, because there is NOTHING for you to take actions against. I have not mentioned your full name, or MOP's full url either. So you want to take legal actions against me based on the assumption that I was talking about you? And two, you are just like S, all full of hot air. Trying to intimidate people using the law, and yet not taking any actions. You make me sick.

You call me a loser, but you have already lost by repeating unneccessary incidents which I have already clarified in an earlier blog post which I have removed recently when I was removing war posts.

You know, there are also "winners" (who lost and then run around shouting that they're winners) who spread your so-called poison among gullible people. Yes, that would be you spreading propaganda. And lies. And then accusing others of doing the exact same thing that you're doing.

"some cannot accept and became nasty and make a personal affair out of it" Were you talking about yourself? Please tell me you were talking about yourself because I distinctly remember you spending a lot of time digging up old threads to shoot at alot of people.

I have not even began on your word picking attempt to throw other people off course in another thread, or in a lot of war threads in that matter.

Then comes Jgirl, who posted a long post within minutes of registering. Gawd, don't you even need to read through the thread? Little miss multiple nick?

I still feel damn innocent for being dragged into the war for nothing and being shot at again for nothing. Stupid cowards who hide behind their multiple nicks.

No comments: