Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Really, really great day today!

Georgie Porgie (a.k.a Y) went shopping with me today. I had this extra $100 to spend so we didn't stop until my wallet cleared out.

Our first stop was at Plaza Singapura where we had lunch and walked around listlessly. I got this long green singlet thingy which I absently threw into the wash just now before taking pictures. It'll go well with jeans and long beady necklaces.

One floor above and a few shops later, I found these:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*gasp* Aren't they exquisite? You gotta love em'!

Next, we went to HMV and walked around some more. I didn't find anything to my liking but just before we made our way to the escalator, we found this exquisite shop called Mu, as in 'wood' in Chinese.

I found this incredibly nice long swishy dress that looked as if it was made especially for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Trust me, it looks better on me. It and me, we go together like long lost friends.

Not finding anything more of interest, we made our way to Far East Plaza. Look what I found!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Believe me, this looks absolutely gorgeous on me. Absolutely fantastic. Not to mention damn sexy too.

Anyway, having cleared out my wallet, we slowly made our way home amidst the Tuesday crowd. Yes, there IS a crowd on Tuesdays. Wonder why.

Anyway, on our way back from the MRT, a call came in. It was the lady whom I talked to a few days earlier. She said she had a dog which needed immediate fostering and asked if I could take it in for maybe a month.

Of course I agreed, you nincompoop! Have I ever said no to an animal?

Anyways, pictures!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's a beautiful little girl, named Cory. Age gauged at around 2 months old, rescued from the AMK construction site. Isn't she the sweetest thing ever?

Must remind myself that I am only her fosterer. I love her, but I'll have to let her go eventually. A potential adopter is coming over to see her tomorrow.

No comments: