Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Woah.. It's been almost ten entire days since I last posted. Guess I've been real busy. With what, I don't really know.

Ok, first things first. The day after my last post was national day. Me, my mother. my sister and Y went for the fireworks at the stretch of bank directly in the middle of the Padang and Marina Bay. We could see fireworks on both sides.

Oh, and pictures!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and sis at Nooch noodle bar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My ten dollar char kwey tiao.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The perfect picture from down below, just when they were about to spread apart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Really artistic photos taken by yours truly!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pardon my mountain turtle-ism but I never really looked much at the city from this angle.

And.. Ta-da!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lovely picture.

Ok, so I'm gonna confess something here. Piece of advice: DON'T procrastinate (gawd knows how many times I've said that) on blogging because seriously, I've forgotten what happened for most of the week.

I think we spent one of the weekday jogging around, and the rest watching vcds and dvds, having wild nights, fiddling with Y's lappy (I'm addicted to minesweeper) and generally lazing the time away.

I do remember Sunday though. I went for my modelling class at Orchard, which consisted of torturously forcing ourselves to move and turn around in 3 inch heels. I couldn't feel my feet the next day.

Y accompanied me to my class and waited until class was over to take me shopping. We walked around Orchard in my 3 inch heels (yes, I am still emphasizing on the 3 inch heels) and this was our trophy for a whole day of walking around Orchard and not buying anything other than food and drinks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Given by this chubby guy on the streets who said it was romantic to walk around with a balloon. And I believed him. Only problem was, while shopping and I happened to have an interest in any clothes, Y had to help me unwound it from my hand before I could go try on anything.

Digression: We found this really exotic night lingerie and I took a picture of it on my phone when I tried it on. And No, I am NOT posting it here. Gawd it's sexy. Well, I'm sexy.

Back to the point, this balloon is now hanging around my room with most of the helium having escaped.

Here's me acting cute again after coming back from Orchard,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I couldn't resist taking a picture of this incredibly sweet girl on my bed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tension was running high yesterday with Y as I was in an incredibly bad mood (as I have been for the past few days) and resulted in a little bit of a cold war. It's over now.

I lost a pair of keys a few days back, but found it later. What's really strange was that firstly, I never ever seperated that bunch of keys from my original bunch, and secondly, even if I did, I wouldn't have left it on my table. I always hang my keys behind the door. Thirdly, if I were to lose my keys, I would've lost the entire bunch, and not just that particular bunch.

How strange. Incidently, 7th lunar month is going on. Maybe my brother's come back to borrow the keys.

And with that, I'll leave you with the courtship of the birdies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Both so shy..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can they make it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes!

No comments: