Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ok I can't help this post because I do so need someone to shoot at.

There's this crazy and incredibly childish person in MOP whom I once disagreed with and who launched a full-scale verbal attack on me.

Typically, this kind of closet losers who like to claim that they're "winners" are just hoping that others would think that he really won by going everywhere squealing that he's a winner and all those who oppose him are losers.

He likes manipulating the public's thoughts by spreading propaganda that he's such a good person, that that whole world is wrong except him. At least I had the dignity to pretend nothing happened instead of running around the threads and spreading propaganda, making people believe that which is not true.

Example: If posting in the dear diary thread about stuff that happened to me, it would be considered openly revealing thoughts and sharing about past events. The dear diary thread is an outlet for many to vent their frustrations on.

By doing so, it is NOT considered whining. And yet, it was spread throughout the forum that I actually was whining. And now I get people whom I don't really know calling me a whiner. So by merely being in the forum itself means I simply MUST be transparent and tell everyone everything about my personal life in the forum? That I was hit and abused and treated like a toy and every single fucking thing that happened throughout that nightmare of a relationship?

So what if I chose only to reveal that a certain person hit me? So what if I chose not to dig into everything else and hide the rest of that nightmare? That would immediately make me a whiner?

"Be a winner" ya, as if you ARE one. A winner is chosen and respected by others, you do not become a winner by merely shouting that you are one. A man who is almost 30, and yet with the mentality of a 15 year old thinking that he can get what he wants just be shouting.

Oh ya, remember that he started a thread in MOP specifically for attacking me? There was this once before my gig at the PC show I went online because a friend told me that this idiot started a thread for me. After browsing through and seeing nothing of interest, I went offline to prepare for the show. He calls this avoidance.

Excuse me, not everyone is as free as you are to stay online all day long to shoot people. Unlike you, some people actually have work to do.

Ok getting off my stool here. Feel so much better. Eh, I haven't even started on that fat girl from the forum yet too. Think I'll wait it out till the next time I'm in a foul mood.

Someone's interested in the bird I picked up a couple of days ago. It stirs up a feeling in me that happens everytime I have to let a stray cat go after bringing it back home and feeding it.

Will I have to let this little baby go? I did say that I'll let it go if I find a suitable adopter.

Note: let go meaning let it go to its new home and owner, not let go from the cage.

'Neways, I did a study and concluded with the following:

Animals are getting hornier and hornier. And here is the evidence.

Horny from a tender age..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Interspecies horniness..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and outright public horniness!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: