Monday, March 20, 2006

Argh.


Bibi's going to drive me crazy anytime soon. She loves biting things so much it's kinda getting annoying.

Anyway, not much's happened recently but I simply HAVE to blog about this, or I will explode.

The other day on the road back from Bikeworks, right before the right turn into Yishun ave 1, a silver car with three aunties inside was beside me. One of the rolled down her window and all three hollared (because of my loud exhaust I can't hear properly) out "Xiao jie, ni hao bang! (Miss, you're awesome!)"

It was simply exhilerating! Maybe those aunties haven't seen other girls on bikes before.

And to top it off, Lazychoo was telling a couple of friends how the 'busa owner who lives in his block was telling him "You know hor, sometimes there will be a yellow Mito parked under our block leh." To which Lazychoo replied "That's my girlfriend's bike leh.." And the 'busa owner would be like, wah! Girlfriend so good ar?

So you see, riding is actually a good thing.

I dropped my bike last night, by the way. It was almost stationary, and I tried to soften the drop as much as possible (which explains the bruises all along my left leg this morning) so nothing bad came out of it. Lesson learnt: never put anything bulky (i.e. a small torchlight) anywhere near your steering damper. It will cause the handle to lock.

But anyways..

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: