Sunday, March 12, 2006

Time for a Change

New skin is up again - or should I say old? Long-time followers of my blog would know that I've used this skin before, so why am I using it again now?

Well for one, the archive section in my previous skin had a bug, and I couldn't find any way to fix it, so I might as well change the entire skin. And two, since I've been uploading more photos than I meant to when I changed that blog skin, I might as well revert back to a skin where I can upload bigger photos instead of the puny ones I had to squeeze into that old skin.

And last but not least, I was too lazy to go source for yet another new skin.

Anyway, I found these online and thought they might cheer you up. Whoever you may be.

Like what the...?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cute = furry and chubby.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Not to mention sheepish.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Aawww...

Image hosting by Photobucket

*In the Godfather voice* Whatchu lookin' at?

Image hosting by Photobucket

A really, REALLY happy puppy

Image hosting by Photobucket

You might not believe it, but this they're actually siblings. Makes one wonder who the mother's been sleeping with.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Shaddap!

Image hosting by Photobucket

*Slurp* Tastes great, aye?

Image hosting by Photobucket

If this isn't cute I don't know what is.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Trust me, those bears are real.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And ta-da! I caught you swimming! So this is what you do when you're not camping in front of the computer.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must.... stop.... leering....

Jas, please dont change the skin of your blog. Or maybe you might have more photos of girls kissing?

Sensual, yes. There's just something about watching girls make out. But I think too many Singaporean girls are doing it just to attract attention. "Look at me, look at me! I'm kissing another girl! How sexy is that?"

But gentle, exploratory probing? Mmmm... Absolutely yummy. Not crotch-tightening, pant-wetting, hot n heavy arousal, but just refreshingly erotic. Like art.