Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's been like.. almost two weeks since I last blogged. Wow.

The effect of passing TP and having the most awesome class 2B bike can really drag you away from quality time spent with the computer.

Oh, and by the way, I resigned from my job. No particular reason, I just got sick of facing the computer and doing the same thing over and over again for 8 hours a day.

Anyway, erm.. what happened during this period of time/lapse in blogging? Oh right, the Italian Meetup.

I didn't really count how many bikes there were, but judging from the name list I'd say it was somewhere in the thirtyish area.

Pictures!

Brothers to the left!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Brothers to the right! (inclusive of the bike of yours truly)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Arranging of the bikes to get them all in one perfect picture :-

Image hosting by Photobucket

Nice, eh?

Image hosting by Photobucket

And here's a difference between my 2.6k 6-year-old baby (left) to someone else's 12k bike which is less than a year old (right).

Image hosting by Photobucket

The engine sounds different, his bike looks newer, the clutch and gears run smoother and that's about it. To tell you the truth I think mine has more power, and I like it that way.

No I'm not jealous.

Straight after the Italian meetup was my sister's 21st birthday BBQ/steamboat at Yishun Dam.

The birthday girl and me (she's gonna kill me for uploading her photos online, but what the heck, she ate my ICE CREAM!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Our friends were all thrown on the floor chatting away..

Image hosting by Photobucket

While the BBQ area was constantly occupied by people stealing food off the grill *oei, not cooked yet!*

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is my favourite picture of all, my boyfriend and my best friend, not to mention FOOD.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The birthday girl with a cousin of ours (no, he's not that short, its just that he half-squatted to suit our height because the camera couldn't get his head in if he stood straight).

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's the three of us trying to act hiao like we used to when we were young..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's a comparison:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cute eh? Except that we were all positions in the wrong places, it's been so long we couldn't remember who sat where!

This is the Tan family monster:

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is Mom's interpretation of the Tan family monster:

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is my interpretation of him:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Group photo (of those who were early)!

Image hosting by Photobucket

A really sweet picture of me with my Lazychoo.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And an awesome group photo with the people I've been hanging out recently.

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: