Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm a foster mummy again!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Her name is Bibi, and she's playful as hell.

My first impression of her is "what a sad, sad dog!", because she looked so sad and timid when we were at her previous fosterer's house. But when she came to my house and met Tracy, she went mad.

Image hosting by Photobucket

She jumped on Tracy a couple of times, much to Tracy's displeasure, and tried to avoid getting back into the playpen as much as possible. She's partially toilet trained, which is a good thing, and erm.. where is she now? *turns her head to look* ah there. She's Hiding underneath the coffee table.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Evil me just ordered a Mcdonald's delivery service, let's see how she reacts when someone knocks on the door.

She'll be with me until potential adopters come forward. Which brings me to this point:

Bibi the puppy

Status: For Adoption
Breed: Mongrel
Name: Bibi (doesn't really respond so you can change it)
Age: 2-3mths
Gender: Female
Sterilisation: Not Ready Yet
Good with Children: Yes
Good with Dogs: Yes , loves to play with my dog.
Dog's Temperament: Gentle, Friendly. Playful.
Ideal Owner: Someone who can take care of a fragile puppy. I think she needs 3-4 times daily feeding ( dry food soaked in milk) .
Other information: Smart girl, doing well in paper training. Currently very small size (like a toy breed puppy, 2 kg). Just got her first vaccination.
Member putting up this adoption notice: Rescuer ( tel : 97345774)
Contact: I have requested Meng of k9love ( tel 66650600 or email k9love@singnet.com.sg) to handle her adoption.
Adoption Fee: Donation to k9love.
Note: New owner to follow terms and condition of k9love ( www.k9love.org).

Bibi is also looking for a foster home currently. If u can help, e-mail me at rukawa_4eva@yahoo.com.sg

1 comment:

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Alamak, really look like my Ophie lol. So cute!! She loves squeezing under the sofa or table too. Wish we could have taken Bibi in the other night; Ophie and her would have had so much fun.

Did I tell you I tried to let my Ophie play with an adult golden retriever and a lab retriever the other day? Ophie tried to run away the dogs trying to sniff her and it ended up that all 3 owners ran after them like hell on wheels lmao~

Take care ya, cya on Monday for ah ma's birthday(you are coming, right?)