Thursday, March 30, 2006

Can you feel my heart breaking?


Can you see the jagged lines running all the way down to the core? Can you hear it falling apart? Can you not feel the gush of warm blood, spurting out from the depths of my soul?

So this is what you get when you trust too much.

So this is what you get when you give your all.

So this is what you get when you're have no choice but to bear with it all.

So this is what you get.

You lie.

I've said so many times before. I am exceptionally sharp when it comes to this kind of things. I see, I hear, and I pick up and piece together a lot more than you'll ever guess.

They told me so much. I feel that it's true. You cannot put down your memories for me. Maybe one day when I become a memory then will you cherish me.

I was never more than company for you until I proved my worth. I was never more than company for you until you removed her ring. That ring happen to be lying prominently on your table. Do you think I would not notice?

You never needed to prove anything for me love you. Wouldn't that sound unfair if it happened to you?

They say that any guy who meets up with his ex definately has feelings for her. They say that any guy who cannot put down his memories knowing that they hurt is just not over his past. They tell me to let go as soon as I could, because any guy who does it twice can definately do it the third time.

Do you think I would not have heard the phone call? Do you think I would not have picked up the lie? Do you think you can insult my intelligence by giving me outright lies?

Any lie, no matter how small, no matter how "white", is still a lie. How can I entrust my future to you if I don't trust you?

They said you were a waste of my time. You don't know how many times you drove me to the brink of depression.

Why can't I let this go now? Why?

Maybe I know. Maybe it's because you've not let go too.

As long as your cherished memories are there, so will my sorrow stay.

Thanks for making me lose faith in humanity.

No comments: